Do you want to enhance your chin and jawline for a more defined, youthful look? Chin fillers can help. Our treatments are designed to give your face shape and structure, leaving you looking and feeling refreshed. Learn more about the benefits of chin fillers and book your appointment today!
What are chin & jawline fillers?
Many of us can feel dissatisfied with the appearance of our jawline or chin. Chin & jawline fillers can be used to sculpt the chin & jawline to enhance definition, add volume for shape or even blend out hanging skin (also known as ‘jowls’) which can develop as we age.
When to use chin fillers?
Chin fillers are used to reshape your chin and get the chin look you desire. As we age, the chin tends to move backwards, and the structural support of bones and soft tissues slowly reduces and dissolves. Chin fillers are used to replace the loss of structural support and add to the definition of the chin. Also, some people are born with recessive chins, so chin fillers can improve the chin appearance.
When to use jawline fillers?
Jawline fillers give a jaw area a more defined, aesthetically pleasing and slimmer look. With jawline fillers, you can get more definition and contour in no time. Also, the treatment is ideal for people who lost volume or definition in the lower part of the face or have double chin issues.
Chin Fillers Treatment at Misk Beauty
Here are some other useful bits of information about chin fillers you might find interesting:
- Chin & jawline fillers can help prevent the effects of aging by restoring volume loss whilst providing a natural lift reducing the appearance of sagging and jowling resulting in a more youthful appearance.
- Treatment can also lead to a slimmer, chiselled and more defined looking face by providing more structure and definition to the chin and angle of the jaw.
- Using only premium dermal filler, the treatment is very safe with minimal side effects.
- Results of treatment are instant!
- We use a combination of needle and microcannula techniques for the best natural-looking results.
- Numbing cream is used before the treatment to reduce discomfort.
- The effects of chin fillers can last 9-18 months.
- There is usually little bruising but swelling can be present for the first few days.
- There is no downtime and most people can carry on their day as usual after the treatment.
- The treatment can be applied in different ways to masculinise or feminise the face depending on your treatment needs.
What results can you achieve with chin fillers?
Chin fillers can help with all kinds of aesthetic chin issues, such as:
- Small chin– with dermal fillers, your chin can get a more prominent and enlarged yet natural look,
- Undefined chin–dermal fillers resolve the issue regarding the recessive chin some patients may have,
- Narrow chin– dermal fillers can be used to slightly lengthen the chin,
- Asymmetry of the chin– some patients have issues with the too-pointy, too-square, too prominent or too-round chin, and dermal fillers can make the necessary corrections,
- Ageing skin with loss of structural support– dermal fillers add to the structural support that’s been lost due to ageing.
Benefits of chin fillers
In case you’re confused or unsure whether chin fillers would be a good investment or not, we’d like to list some benefits of the chin & jawline enhancement treatments:
- more defined, natural-looking jawline and facial contour,
- the quick and non-invasive solution to jaw asymmetry,
- safe treatment with minimum to no side effects except for some swelling and bruising that usually go away in a few days,
- quick results– the effects are visible soon after the treatment is over,
- customised results– with dermal fillers, it’s easy to adjust the dosage to get the effects you desire.
What does the treatment look like?
Before the treatment, you’ll get an initial consultation at Misk Beauty to discuss your chin & jaw issues, the desired effects and previous medical history so that we can know if the treatment is safe for you. Based on all information, we propose a custom dosage and type of treatment to resolve your chin & jawline issues and get a more balanced and natural look in the target area.
A numbing cream may be applied to the target area before the treatment to give you a painless treatment experience. The treatment itself is quick and non-invasive, and the effects are immediate. Usually, the treatment lasts around 45 minutes, and you can continue with your regular daily routine afterwards.
More useful information about our treatments can be found here.
What are the potential side effects of the treatment?
Side effects and complications after chin & jawline fillers are usually localised in the targeted area and go away in a few days. They can include bruising, swelling, pain, and possible, but rare infections. Most swelling and bruising should go away within 2-3 days after the treatment.
In rare cases, more severe effects may occur such as skin discolouration or lumps due to poor technique or incorrect product selection. It is therefore essential that you research a qualified doctor when getting chin fillers.
Even with reliable and professional treatment, you may still experience some pain or burning sensation at the injection site. You must ice the area as soon as possible after the procedure to prevent any additional swelling. Always consult your doctor before taking any non-prescribed medication and discuss how to minimise potential side effects whilst still getting the desired outcome of chin fillers.
Chin fillers aftercare
Aftercare is crucial to avoid side effects and to make sure you get the best treatment results. Therefore, we would advise against any makeup in the area for 4 hours after the treatment, heavy exercise and abrasive face products for 24 hours after the treatment.
What our clients say
Frequently asked questions
How long does the treatment last?
The effects of chin & jawline fillers can last 9-18 months, but it’s individual and typically depends on the patient’s metabolism, lifestyle, dosage, type of filler, and treatment location. Once you get the effects you desire with chin fillers, maintenance treatments are advised every 9-12 months.
What is the cost of the treatment?
At Misk Beauty, our chin & jawline filler treatments start at $599 for the first ml, then $499 for any extra ml. The initial consultation is $100 which is deducted from the total if you proceed with any of the treatment options.
Are chin fillers painful?
The procedure itself is not painful, and our dermal fillers include local anaesthetic that prevents pain and discomfort. During our procedure, we also use a numbing cream.
Where can I get chin fillers?
Misk Beauty is a doctor led cosmetic clinic based in Shellharbour, run by two local doctors. We also serve customers from Unanderra, Dapto, Port Kembla, Albion Park, Jamberoo, Kiama Downs, Kiama and Gerringong. Contact us today to book your consultation.
Book your chin filler consultation at Misk Beauty
At Misk Beauty, we take pride in offering customised, premium quality and natural-looking dermal solutions for our patients. We offer safe cosmetic injections and premium dermal fillers. Get in touch today to book your initial consultation at our clinic regarding your chin filler options.